Superfeet Junior Synergizer Blue - For casual and athletic shoes, recommended for soccer
1. Soccer, football, baseball, and track cleats and sports shoes.
2. Casual and sport shoes that do not have removable inner soles.
These footbeds are a little thinner, thus allowing them to work well in low-volume shoes. Although they are thinner, they will still provide you with the support and comfort that you need. It is easy to trim these footbeds with just a scissors.
The Synergizer Blue Footbeds have the most advanced features built into them for maximum support, balance, comfort, and shock absorption. These features include:
1) Rear-Foot Control Point which helps to control over-pronation, thus helping to keep your feet correctly aligned. Result: less stress on muscles and joints.
2) Mid-Foot Control Point stabilizes the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control, you are able to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
3) Patented Support Bridge or Arch provides better balance and alignment with each step you take. Result: more comfort each time you step down.
4) Long-Wearing Trocellen Foam is a high-quality, durable closed-cell foam used to provide true comfort. Result: long lasting comfort for your pursuits.
5) Natural Shock Absorption System that only Superfeet uses to soften heel shock.
This three part system includes:
Deep heel pocket to center the fat pad
Slight rocker bottom to allow for some foot roll
Soft flange to allow for some soft tissue expansion
Result: a soft landing everytime!
6) Superfeetís Patented Top Coverreduces friction and heat inside the shoe. Also, keeps your feet cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Results: less moisture and foot blisters, and a reduction in bacteria.
7) Patented Shapeallows the footbed to contour to your footís shape, which helps provide maximum contact with the ground. Result: a confident feeling of balance and control.