A Therapeutic Shoe,
That Looks As Great As It Feels ...
Orthofeet shoes offer the most comfortable fit and pain relief for those suffering from diabetes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, bunions, hammertoes, corns, Morton’s neuroma, and swollen feet and toes. Each pair is sold with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy!
Orthofeet Easy Slip-On Low-Heel shoes combine handsome, non-binding design, along with a unique closure system and therapeutic shoe detailing for the ultimate comfort and protection. New innovative design offers the “Slip-On” look with the comfort of an adjustable strap.
Our Women's Slip-On Shoe With A Strap Offers These Comfort Features:
- A moderate wedge design provides comfort and very attractive looks.
- Supple leather with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar.
- Hook and loop straps and a wide opening make for an easy On/Off shoe.
- Construction across the metatarsals provides extra room, if needed, to accommodate swollen feet and forefoot deformities, especially bunions.
- Seamless fabric lining, padded with foam enhances comfort and protection.
- Stretchable padded collar along the entire edge of the upper insures comfortable fit, box and eliminates pressure points.
- Wider and deeper toe box ensures a comfortable fit, even for those with hammertoes and corns.
- Cushioning sole for added comfort - made of light weight EVA midsole and rubber outsole.
- Adjustbale and customized fit with a single strap that can be fastened on either side of the shoe (see 2nd picture).
- Shoes are constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box.
- 5/8" heel height (the difference between heel and forefoot).
- Extra Depth: 3/8". (Hidden depth construction).
- In addition to the leather covered, removable insole, each pair of shoes comes with two removable spacers (2mm and 3mm thick) for a customized fit.
- Cushioning sole with a true Toe-Spring.
- Recessed heel construction.
Available in half sizes to ensure a perfect fit
Available in US sizes:
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5,
Manufacturer’s Sizing Recommendations:
- Order shoes ½ size longer than normal.
- If you have bunions, hammertoes, or swollen feet, order your shoes wider than normal.
- If you are between widths, order the wider width. (Example: if your foot is between a Medium and Wide, order the Wide width).
Available Widths: Medium, Wide, and Extra-Wide.
Upper: Brown Leather
Shipping within the continental United States:
- Available within the continental United States only.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Click here for shipping information outside the continental United States
Need help with sizing? Click here.