ORTHAHEEL/Vasyli Abbey Women’s Classic Mules are designed to provide orthotic treatment and comfort in a stylish and sporty open backed shoe.
This classic mule features water-resistant poly/wool-blend knit diamond pattern uppers with cozy polar fleece linings. Women’s mules created for walking comfort, indoors and outdoors, with built in lightweight and removable orthotic footbeds to help reduce foot pain and pronation. These are the orthotic shoes you will enjoy wearing both indoors and outdoors.
For Outstanding Comfort: wear with Orthaheel’s removable orthotic footbeds or replace footbeds with your own custom made orthotics.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- New and improved “Active” removable biomechanical orthotic footbed supports feet and helps realign the lower legs, improving posture and balance.
- EcoFresh® anti-bacterial odor-reducing footbed and linings.
- Doctor recommended for unbeatable comfort and support.
- Water resistant, lightweight, and flexible.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and enhances walking comfort both indoors and outdoors.
- Convenient, pain-free “natural healing” solution to many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Orthaheel technology is clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to “flat feet.”
These shoes are the perfect choice for people suffering from:
- Arch pain.
- Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Shin splints.
- Tired achy feet.
Available Colors: Purple, Ruby, and Camel
Shipping within the continental United States:
- available within the continental United States only
- we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses
- standard shipping only (2nd day and next day not available)
Click here for shipping information outside the continental United States
Click here for special instructions for returning sandals and flip-flops
Save on all styles of Orthaheel sandals by purchasing here.
Sizing Recommendation: Order by shoe size. For women's half sizes order next size down.