Dual action formula that both exfoliates and moisturizes. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, it will repair even the most damaged, dry skin and calluses.
How It Works:
- Made from real pumice stone, Kerasal Pumice Paste is an exfoliating agent, which sloughs off surface layer skin cells.
- It includes natural oils and emollients, which restore moisture to the skin.
- Scoop out some paste, and scrub feet in the shower for best results. Patients should apply a Kerasal ointment, cream or lotion after usage.
Features and Benefits:
- Polishes away rough skin and calluses. Removes dry rough scaly and callused skin revealing healthier softer feet.
- The unique formula combines finely ground natural volcanic pumice with moisture enhancing oils for unparalleled exfoliation while restoring your skins natural softness.
- Intense, extra thick formula unlike most watery scrubs.
- Unlike ordinary pumice stones, Kerasal Exfoliating Pumice Paste comes in a jar so it stays fresh and hygienic. It's like using a new pumice stone every time.
Moisten feet, scoop out 1-2 fingers of paste and massage into feet with circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use regularly on the affected areas until reaching the desired level of softness. Maintain softness by using once or twice weekly.
For External Use Only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have diabetes or poor circulation, or if there is any redness, inflammation, or infection in the area to be treated. Consult a healthcare professional if you are unsure of your condition. Stop immediately if you experience discomfort or if the problem becomes worse, and contact your doctor immediately.
Available in a 2.5 oz. jar.
Buy here and save on Kerasal Products!