Gently exfoliates, dry, scaly, or callused skin and supplies moisture to new cell layers. Nation’s #1 selling ointment for softening feet and controlling callus build up
Kerasal Exfoliating Moisturizing Foot Ointment is the nation’s #1 selling ointment for softening feet and controlling callus build up. For years, Kerasal Foot Ointment has been repairing cracked heels, and softening the toughest, driest feet when used as directed.
Indications and Benefits
- For moderate to severely dry, rough, cracked heels and feet
- Softens Even the Toughest, Driest Feet
- Unique formulation utilizes protected proprietary technology
- Rehydrates, exfoliates and helps maintain moisture balance
- Softens calluses and controls callus build up
- Fast results, usually in 3 – 7 days
- Clinically proven formula
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Main Ingredients: 5% salicylic acid, 10% urea
Other Ingredients: white petrolatum, PEG-8, glycerin, urea, PEG-40 sorbitan peroleate, salicylic acid, PEG-40, stearate, polysorbate-80
To open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal. Wash feet with cleanser and warm water and dry completely before applying. Gently massage into skin until fully absorbed (use sparingly). For faster results, cover the skin with cotton socks after evening application. Apply daily. Regular use will protect skin and prevent dry feet. Benefits seen as quickly as 7 days.
For external use only. Seek professional help if ingested. Do not use on irritated, inflammed, infected, or opened skin. When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, discomfort or irritation occur following use of this product. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Available in 30 gram (1 oz.) size
Buy here and save on Kerasal Products.