ENGO® Blister Prevention Patches keep blisters from happening, no matter what type of shoe you're wearing...running shoes, sports cleats, fashion footwear and more!
Features Of Large Oval ( 2-3/4" x 1-3/4") - 4 patches in each box
- Apply ENGO® directly onto your shoes, not your skin
- Experience weeks of uninterrupted protection from painful rubbing, blisters and calluses
- ENGO's convenient, ultra-thin patches easily store in wallets, purses or medical kits to be available whenever a hot spot or blister may occur
What is ENGO?
"ENGO" is a low-friction patch manufactured with pressure sensitive adhesive. Patches are uniquely applied to footwear, insoles & equipment – NOT ON SKIN – to provide easier, longer-lasting blister-free protection and relief. ENGO patches are thin, sweat-proof and latex-free!
What Size Do I Order?
Select a patch based on coverage required:
rule of thumb is to select a patch that is 1/4 – 1/2 inch larger than troubled area or blister
- Large oval: heel, arch, ball of foot, side of foot ( 2-3/4" x 1-3/4")
- Small oval: toes, heel ( 2" x 1-1/2")
- Rectangle (3"x4"): skates, helmets, boots (3-3/4" x 2-3/4")
Manufacturer’s Suggested Uses:
Place ENGO wherever you experience blisters and soreness caused by the friction forces of
- New footwear
- Running, basketball & tennis shoes
- Hiking, skiing & combat boots
- Soccer, football & baseball cleats
- Skates, socks & dance shoes
Braces & pads
- Calluses, hammer toe, & claw toe
- Heel spurs & bunions
- Peel white backing partially, forming a tab to hold while handling patch
- Apply adhesive side of blue ENGO patch to desired location of dry footwear
- Peel remaining backing away from patch
- Press firmly around entire patch surface to secure.