Feature's of These Non-Medicated Pads:
- Cushions and protects calluses and painful areas on the bottom of the feet.
- Made with medical grade felt.
- Adhesive backing keeps pad in place.
- Comfortably stays in place under socks and hosiery without taking up space.
- For use in all styles of footwear.
How These Felt Pads Provide Comfort For Your Calluses:
- Creates a barrier between skin and foot gear to help reduce pain.
- "U"-shaped aperature surrounds sore spot and greatly reduces pain with each step.
- Tender Bony Prominences
- Dropped and Painful Metatarsal Heads
- "Seed Corns"
- Apply to clean and dry area of foot.
- Carefully separate pad from paper backing and apply by placing the opening over the callus or tender spot.
Bonus FREE Pad:
When you peel the callus cushion off of its paper backing, the center portion of the pad remains stuck to the paper. Use this “extra round bonus pad” to cushion any tender areas where pressure occurs.
Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort, or any problem results from the use of this product, discontinue use immediately, and notify your doctor immediately.